Saturday, December 24, 2011

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness: Day 11

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Today was a much better day than yesterday. I went to lunch with a few friends, and got to meet one of my friends husbands! Then I exchanged Christmas presents with my best friend, watched my new Season 8 of One Tree Hill, and went out for ice cream and light looking with my parents. And NOW it's almost Christmas eve! Today for my "Random Act of Christmas Kindness" I fed some strangers parking meters. My friend and I went downtown to meet our other friend for lunch, so when we parked I fed our meter and the meter next to ours, which only had 2 minutes left. I know it's a small act, but there's nothing I hate worse than getting a parking ticket, especially a few days before Christmas!

Also, I'm going to keep trying to blog these next few days, but things might get a little crazy around here with the holidays coming up! Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope yall have the most wonderful holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment