Thursday, July 14, 2011

Drawings!

So, recently I have gotten back into sketching and have been posting a few sketches on Twitter, Facebook, and even sold a few for a charity auction. I SO enjoy sitting down, putting on my "Angsty Sketching" playlist, and just drawing. I have also had a few requests to mail people some sketches, which is totally not a problem! I don't even mind customizing them, if someone has a favorite quote or something they would like. So I decided to post a few drawings here on my blog, and if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to let me know!













4 comments:

  1. Where the heck have you been hiding these?!?!?!
    They are AMAZING <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks Erin! I have a whole album with more on my facebook! I would be more than happy to make one for you or mail you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing drawings Brooke! They actually takes my breath away... Got caught up with your twitter when I say the words you where spreading at Shantels twitter. Amazing thing to do girl. You are one of a kind that makes this planet a more beautiful place to live in. Keep on doing good things!
    Big hug from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks Emma! you are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete