Saturday, July 16, 2011

Consistently Inconsistent

I love when people do themed blog posts. I love the organization and the routine of knowing what is coming. I have thought many times about doing some weekly posts...keyword being thought. Some of my ideas were:
-Music Monday, where I would list a few songs I have been listening to lately
-Wardrobe Wednesday, where I share some outfits and clothes that I have been thinking are super cute
-Follow Friday, where I would spotlight a charity or organization that I think deserves some recognition and followers.
Unfortunately my musical selections and fashion sense can be pretty boring. So for now I will continue to be consistently inconsistent!
Any suggestions? Anything you’d like to see?

4 comments:

  1. I love your posts :) I think inconsistently inconsistent could be a theme of yours!! lol

    I love the idea of Follow Friday, you should definitely do that one, and I will link up with you and do it as well!!

    P.S...I am NOT fashionable either, I just wear whatever I like♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea!! Wardrobe wednesday sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Erin, I am thinking I will try to remember to do Follow Fridays! And Emily, you have cute fashion, you should do a wardrobe Wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of Music Monday (because I LOVE music and am always looking for new suggestions) and the Wardrobe Wednesday (because I'm not much for stepping out of my comfort zone but I love seeing others styles) :)

    I do a Neat Things on my blog which I like because I can do it any day of the week, haha. Random Thoughts is another one I try to update whenever there's enough randomness in my head, lolol.

    ReplyDelete