Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Liebster Award!

Hello all! It’s another one of those nights where I have to be up for class in 5 hours, so I’m gonna go ahead and make this short. I am not a good blogger. I blog for fun and to work on my writing skills. It honestly surprises me that I have 22 followers, even though 1 is my dad (hi dad!). So, no, I don’t know how to format my blog very well, or create cool icons and buttons, (I also can’t figure out how to leave comments. It never lets me log in!) and I don’t really know how blogging awards work, but I’m gonna give it a shot!
I received the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight NEWER BLOGGERS who have less than 200 followers (but hopefully not for long).
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
The rules are:
 So here it goes!
About the sender-
My friend Erin has an amazing little blog called “My life as erinjO”. Erin and I met through an online support group for people with Dysautonomia and POTS, and have since connected on Facebook and even through snail mail. Erin is such a sweet girl and I love reading her blog. Erin is a hilarious writer and often has some fun stories to tell, as she is student teaching right now. I highly suggest following her!
Aaaand, here are my 5 picks! Enjoy!
1. A Fabulous Day
2. Life is Beautiful
3. Melissa’s Thoughts and Ramblings
4. Paige Taylor
5. The Grind Eternal

What other blogs to yall like to follow?

 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for including me in your list! I hear you on the whole not being a great blogger thing, but I agree, it's fun. :) I had that problem with comments too. It was the web browser I used. Try Firefox or Google Chrome. Hope it helps!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO sweet girl :)
    P.S. you need to give me you new mailing address in case I want to send you a little something something! I hope nursing school is going well!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite blog is greta's blog! i find that she's the most like me, in terms of my recovery from bulimia. it's a nice support system! and she's fashionable!
    http://coffeeaddict-greta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete