Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Listening To...

So, as I have mentioned before, I have an extreme love for music. I love discovering new artists and music and rediscover old music. So, I decided to share some of my favorites of right now:
In no particular order:
-anything by Florence and the Machine...girl can sing
- "I Won't Give Up" by Jana Kramer. You don't have to be a One Tree Hill fan to appreciate this artist and her amazing talent!
- pretty much anything by Carole King, although right now I'm loving "It's Too Late" and "I Feel the Earth Move"
- seriously anything by Ray LaMontagne. I think the man could literally recite the dictionary and it would be magical.
- throwback to Carly Simon. reminds me of my dad, plus the girl has some awesome songs
- "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj. seriously, this is completely not my personality, but the song is so dang catchy.
- "Unlike Me" by Kate Havnevik. or pretty much anything by her.
- "Lovefool" by the Cardigans. I used to love this song. After Jana Kramer got it stuck in my head for about a week, I remembered how much I loved it.
- "Born This Way" by Lady GaGa. great message. plus, she's pretty much a genius.
- "I Do" by Susie Suh. Her voice gives me goosebumps.
- anything by Adele. If her and Ray LaMontagne got together and had babies, they would potentially be angels. for real.

So, that's what's on my current playlist. Well, that and about 50 other songs. Let me know if you have any suggestions! I am always looking for new music.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment