Friday, March 11, 2011

Book List

So, with spring break coming up, I will finally (hopefully) have time to catch up on some pleasure reading. I LOVE a good book. I love getting caught up in a story and a character and becoming so attached that when the book is over, you aren't quite sure what to do with yourself. I wish I could list all of my favorite books for you, but that would take entirely too much space. So here are a few of my favorites. I highly recommend them!

1. House Rules - by Jodi Picoult
2. The Things We Do For Love - by Kristin Hannah
3. Firefly Lane - also by Kristin Hannah
4. Granny Dan - by Danielle Steel
5. Little Women - by Louisa May Alcott
6. The Secret Life of Bees - by Sue Monk Kidd
7. The Same Sweet Girls - by Cassandra King
8. Me & Emma - by Elizabeth Flock
9. After the Leaves Fall - by Nicole Baart
10. Maybe A Mircale - by Brian Strauss
11. Bufflehead Sisters - by Patricia DeLois
12. Best Friends Forever - by Jennifer Weiner
13. Nineteen Minutes -by Jodi Picoult
14. The Tenth Circle - by Jodi Picoult
15. The Weight of Silence- by Heather Goudenkauf
16. Handle With Care - another Jodi Picoult
17. The Art of Racing in the Rain- by Garth Stein
18. A Walk to Remember - by Nicholas Sparks (the book is WAY better than the movie)
19. Out of the Dust - by Karen Hesse
20. The Phanton Tollbooth - by Norton Juster
21. Speak- by Laurie Halls Anderson
22. Where the Red Fern Grows - by Wilson Rawls
23. The Witch of Blackbird Pond - by Elizabeth George Speare
24. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry- by Mildred Taylor
25. The Pinballs - by Betsy Byars

and some honorable mentions include : Number the Stars (Lois Lowry) & Gentle Ben (Walt Morey)

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment