Friday, March 2, 2012

Why I Want to be Selena Gomez

At the age of 22, I’m slightly embarrassed to say that I greatly enjoy Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Channel. I’m also embarrassed to say that me and my best friend (who was also 22 at the time) went to see the movie Monte Carlo just because it had Selena Gomez in it. I know it’s strange, but I just can’t even help it. I love Selena Gomez. There. I said it out loud. And it’s not the first time I’ve said it. And it won’t be the last. So ladies and gentlemen, here are the reasons I want to actually be Selena Gomez.

1. She’s gorgeous. Long hair, short hair, straight hair, wavy hair, dressed up, or dressed down, she’s gorgeous. And so adorable!

2. She’s dating Justin Bieber. Now, I would not say that I have the “Bieber Fever”, but I do think he’s adorable, and attractive (he’s officially 18, so I can say that now!), and talented!

3. She was on Barney when Barney was cool. What kid didn’t grow up wanting to be on Barney? She got to hang out with a young Demi Lovato and a big purple dinosaur, and get paid for it!

4. She was named after THE Selena. Do you even know how many times I’ve seen the movie Selena? Every time we had a substitute from elementary school all the way to high school, that is what we watched. And I watched Selena do her thing, and wanted to be her too.

5. She’s friends with Taylor Swift. I think T. Swift is funny, and nerdy, and probably really down to earth, making her a super friend to have.

6. She’s been on Ellen. More than once. I want to be on Ellen. At least once.

So these are just a few of the many reasons I would not mind actually being Selena Gomez. However, I know that’s not actually possible, so I suppose I’d settle for being her BFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment