Monday, February 27, 2012

Call Me, Maybe

So a few days ago I was introduced to the song "Call Me, Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. I got on Youtube to find the video, and found a cover of the video that had Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, and Ashley Tisdale in it. Now, it's no secret that I love Selena Gomez and kind of wish I could be her, so obviously I watched the video. It was such a fun and simple video. Just a bunch of teenagers hanging out, being goofy, and having fun. So after talking to some of our friends from New Jersey, me and my roommate decided we were going to make a video as well!

Here's the original video:

And here's the moment you've all been waiting for. The WORLD premier of OUR very own version of the video. We had a blast making it, and it was fun that we got to do it with our friends from a whole different state!


No comments:

Post a Comment