Thursday, April 7, 2011

no one tells the president what to do...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be president of the USA? I know very little about politics, and what I do know I do not want to get into in this blog. But I still wanted to make a list of things I would do if I were president.
*disclaimer: I am completely aware that half of these things are not feasible.

1. All animal shelters would be no kill
2. Watching Jersey Shore, having Jersey Shore parties, or being on Jersey Shore would be a crime punishable by law.
3. The work week would go from Monday to Thursday
4. There would be a kid’s day…much like mother’s day and father’s day. After all, who do you think turned these people into mothers and fathers?!
5. The White House would be fully decorated by Anthropologie. As would my wardrobe.
6. Lady Gaga would be forced to explain to me her thought process behind all of her music videos.
7. School lunches would be healthy and yummy
8. All public schools, regardless of their location, would have up to date buildings and text books.
9. Gavin Degraw would sing me to sleep every night. Creepy? Maybe.
10. Sophia Bush and I would have dinner every Wednesday while discussing world events.
11. There would be more hospitals. That way people could have more jobs and there’d be less of a wait in the emergency room.
12. The eagle would not be a national symbol. A lemur would be.
13. There would be a whole channel on TV dedicated to Clarissa Explains It All, Hey Arnold, and Rocket Power.
14. There would be nap time in high school
15. The American Flag would be pink, white, and green instead of red, white, and blue.
16. Snakes would not be allowed as pets. Ew.
17. There would be no more circuses. Because clowns are scary and elephants are not meant to be in tents.
18. There would be another holiday between St. Patrick’s Day and Memorial Day (which is not even a real holiday anyways) because there is nothing fun in those months!
19. Tom Cruise would not be allowed to speak ever again.
20. We would have a president (me, duh). And a Queen (Lindsey Dirkse).

So folks, vote for me! Brooke Toffolon for POTUS 2012!
What would you do if you were el presidente? Seriously, I wanna hear! Who knows, if I like your ideas I might just make you Vice Presidente!

No comments:

Post a Comment