Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Bruise Fairy Strikes Again...

I’m gonna go ahead and cut straight to the point on this one. I believe that there is a fairy living in my room. And not just any regular Tinkerbell…this is a magical bruise fairy. I swear I find a new bruise somewhere on my body everyday. Luckily, they are rarely painful. Unluckily, I have no flippin idea how they got there. There are times when I find myself saying out loud “WTF. Where did this bruise come from? I don’t remember running into anything!?” And it never fails that some sorority girl or fratty guy then says “ohhhh. You must have had a pretty wild night.” Why yes, yes I did have a wild night. After I did my 700 pounds of homework, I watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians (guilty pleasure) and then went to bed. However, instead of exposing my awesomely lame/comfortable lifestyle, I nod my head and pretend to laugh. But seriously. Where are these bruises coming from? I think that in the middle of the night while I am in a deep sleep, the bruise fairy comes in, finds the perfect location on my upper arm, lower back, or somewhere else where it would be hard to get a bruise, and points her magic wand, sending black, blue, and purple flying at my poor skin.
Okay, so maybe that’s a little far fetched and dramatic, but in my head it sounded like a good explanation for a hot second. Really though, does this happen to anyone else? Let me know!
This is how I imagine the bruise fairy, so I thought I would share this rather accurate visual with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment