Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where Did The Time Go??

Well, in case you aren’t already feeling really really ancient, here are some fun facts that will make you cringe:
1. Regis Philbin is retiring from Regis & Kelly, which I still remember as Regis & Kathy Lee
2. American Idol is starting its 10th season
3. Titanic came out in theaters in 1997. 14 years ago…
4. The first Harry Potter book was also released in 1997.
5. Saved By The Bell began 22 years ago
6. Popular Blink182 songs such as What’s My Age Again, All The Small Things, and Adam’s Song all came out 12 years ago
7. Homeward Bound was filmed in 1993. 17 years ago. The dogs and cat are definitely dead by now.
8. Spongebob Squarepants is turning 11
9. Macaulay Culkin is 30
10. I will leave you with this gem of a video
- http://vimeo.com/7989835

Now excuse me while I go look for gray hair and watch QVC.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me almost as old as us talking about hootenannies and racket.

    ReplyDelete