Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Senioritis

Ladies and Gentleman,
I have diagnosed myself with a very serious condition…it strikes at the most inconvenient of times, affecting men and women alike. I have come down with a severe case of…senioritis. Senioritis affects about 1 in every 4 college students, all of them being seniors. However, while some juniors or even sophomores may report mild cases of senioritis, they are full of bologna. The main symptom of senioritis is the lack of motivation to do anything that is not one of the following activities: eat, sleep, face book, nap, watch TV, daydream, and cry about planning your future. There is only one way to cure senioritis, and unfortunately treatment is unavailable to most. Senioritis can be treated by taking classes such as racquetball and quilting, or by being a dance major (because we all know they don’t do anything anyways). I will keep you updated on the progression of my senioritis, but for now I must go pout about how busy I am with research papers, and then watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment