Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lessons of the Week

This past week has been crazy. I have had friends in town, packed, unpacked, road tripped to Maryland, and performed bridesmaids duties! Here are a few things I learned this week:
1. ‘When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long’ is a fitting quote in almost any situation.
2. Mapquest and the GPS have very different routes. Trust the GPS always.
3. You'll never know if you don't ask.
4. It’s almost never okay to wear a shirt that matches the exact color of your pants.
5. Playgrounds are fun at any age.
6. Emotions catch up to you at the strangest of times.
7. I can’t deal with fake nails. At all.
8. Sea turtles are precious. But maybe not the smartest.
9. Do not leave things til the last minute. It just causes stress.
10. My tilt table test was pretty accurate and I probably shouldn’t stand for more than 4 minutes at a time.
     10a. Bridesmaids actually do pass out at weddings. It’s not just something you see on TV. Oops.
11. Always eat and never lock your knees.
12. Roadtrips are designed to make people fat. All you do is snack.
13. I have a bladder the size of a pea.
14. Moving is exciting and stressful.
15. There are few things better than seeing your hometowns skyline after a long car trip.

4 comments:

  1. Awe girl. You past out at a wedding? I'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I can never lock my knees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #8 Ha ha.
    #12 and #15 Agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, haha yup. Ended up face first in the grass. Probably won't get asked to be a bridesmaid ever again. Oops!

    ReplyDelete