Thursday, June 16, 2011

Loving and NOT loving

Hello friends!
First of all, can you believe that it is the middle of June? Where the heck did this month go? I thought I’d share with yall a list of 10 things that I am loving and hating right now.

5 Things I’m Loving Right Now:
1. Music. I always love music, but right now I’m enjoying some new favorites like “Who Says” by Selena Gomez, “Not Over You” by Gavin DeGraw, “Why You Wanna” by Jana Kramer, and “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga.
2. My new WaterBobble. Seriously. You can ask anybody who knows me, I suck at drinking water. However, after getting my new bobble last week, I have been drinking water like a champion!
3. Air Conditioning. My air conditioning in my car was out for a little while and it was seriously terrible. But it made me so grateful to have air conditioning that works. It’s so nice to be able to enjoy the summer and the outdoors, but to know that I can come inside and cool down in the air. Plus, without A/C my POTS would probably kill me!
4. Blueberries. Yum. My mom just bought a huge container of blueberries and I have been devouring them. The thing I love about blueberries is that they are so versatile. They are good cold, they are good warm, they are good with sugar, milk, honey, peanut butter, or even plain. And they are healthy!
5. Happy Little Lovelies. Happy Little Lovelies is a little Etsy shop that features unique handmade jewelry and accessories. Her stuff is seriously adorable and I can’t wait to make a few purchases. You should click on the link above and check out some of the cute things!

5 Things I’m NOT Loving Right Now:
1. Packing. I’m so over it. I packed up my entire apartment after graduation. Then unpacked. Then packed up to move to Myrtle Beach. And then unpacked. And then packed up to come home. And then unpacked. And then packed more stuff to come home. And then unpacked. And then packed to go to a wedding. And unpacked. And now I am packing for another road trip/wedding and I feel like I just want to throw my suitcase across the room.
2. My appetite. I can’t stop eating lately and it’s making me so frustrated. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been traveling and I love to snack in the car, or because it’s summer, or what the heck is going on, but I seriously feel like I’ve been hungry for the past 2 weeks straight.
3. Bad dreams. I have been having really bad dreams for the past month and I hate it. They aren’t the type of dreams that wake me up in the middle of the night; but instead I find myself thinking about them a lot throughout the next day.
4. The price of gas. Because I am traveling so much and don’t have a job, the price of gas makes me sad. I was looking at an old picture today and in the background you can see that the price of gas was $2.15. That would be fantastic if we could go back to that.
5. Beyonce’s song “Run the World”. This song plays on the radio 24/7 and I absolutely do not like it. The tune, the words, everything about it just annoys me. Yet, it’s everywhere!

So, what things are you loving and not loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment