Thursday, May 19, 2011

Routine

Well, here it is. Thursday night. My parents and a few of my best friends come into town tomorrow before graduation on Saturday. Endings make me sad. I know there is the cliché ‘when one door closes another door opens’ and ‘endings are just beginnings waiting to happen’, but really they are still the end of something. Tonight is the last night that I will go through my regular bedtime routine. The same routine I have had for 3 years. It’s very boring, actually. Plug in computer, turn on side table light, wash face, brush teeth, pee, turn off big light, take my medicines, check face book and e-mail, turn on my iTunes sleep play list and turn up the volume to 28, turn on fan, plug phone in, set alarm, and turn off light. It doesn’t seem special, but it is routine and I love routine. And I know that tomorrow night with so many family and friends here, I won’t have that routine anymore. So here’s to my last ‘normal’ night in my first college apartment. Goodnight friends.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My day look very similar ;) kisses from Poland;*
    very nice blog, I following :)
    http://hit-myself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete