Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Month

Wooohooo! Classes are over yall! And graduation is in 3 days! It has all happened incredibly quickly and I am so excited to walk across that stage. Sorry I haven’t been blogging much lately. I have been busy with finals and packing and senior week activities! And unfortunately my blogging frequency probably won’t get much better. In 6 days I will be packing up (again) and moving to Myrtle Beach for a month. I’m going with my campus ministry to a summer program called Summer Beach Project. I went as a student in the summer of 2008 and learned so much! Now this summer, I will be going for a month as a nanny to take care of the project director’s baby boy. He is 3 months old and absolutely precious. I can’t wait to spend time with the little guy, plus get to see some friends and learn even more! I don’t really know what my schedule is going to look like during this next month. I know I have a baby to take care of 7 days a week, 2 weddings to go to, and apartment hunting and lease signing…all within the next month. So excuse me if I am a little bit absent. I promise I will try to update with pictures and little stories! And if you really wanna keep in touch, let me know and I can give you an e-mail address, which I will be able to check more frequently. Until then…

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment