Wednesday, November 23, 2011

California Dreamin

44 days until I head to LA! I am really starting to get excited as the time grows closer. My roommate and I have a long list of things we want to do while we’re there; we just need to organize that list now and figure out which days we want to do which things. Most of the things on our list are very touristy, like sticking a foot in the Pacific ocean (since we are both East coast girls), seeing the Walk of Fame, and taking a tour of the WB studios. We’ve also talked a lot about celebrity encounters and who we would love to see. For instance, I’m pretty sure my roommate will just drop dead if she sees Jennifer Anniston. I have a fantasy celeb sighting list too for this trip! (I know, I know, it probably won’t happen, but let me do my ‘California dreaming’).
So here’s my top 10 list of people I would be super excited to see (in no particular order):

1. Ellen Pompeo- She plays Meredith Grey, she seems really down to earth, and she has an adorable baby. What’s not to love?
2. Either Olsen twin- I mean, in reality, I’m more obsessed with Mary-Kate, but honestly if I saw either I’d be happy for life.
3. Any Kardashian (except Scott, who's not even technically a Kardashian)- I want them to adopt me. Seriously. Khloe, Kourtney, Kim (I guess), Bruce, Kyli, Kendall, any of them will do. Just not Kris or Scott. or Rob.
4. The Jennifers (Anniston and/or Garner)- Who wouldn’t want to meet them?
5. Ellen DeGeneres- I love her. And I feel like she’d be super friendly and hilarious. I’m still looking into getting tickets to her show!
6. Justin and/or Selena- Yes. Beiber and Gomez. I know that I’m a 22 year old girl. Go ahead and judge.
7. Reese Witherspoon- I think she’s just precious.
8. Taye Diggs- He is the most attractive man in the entire universe. And beyond.
9. Nicole Richie- I love her. And I don’t really know why.
10. A Beckham- David, Victoria, I’m really not too picky.

Who would you love to meet? Any celeb crushes or role models?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The first that come to mind are obviously James and Joy or anyone from OTH. After that, it's a little harder. I guess Susan Sarandon, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon.

    ReplyDelete