Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dreamer

Maybe it’s the fact that graduation is in about 3 months and possibilities for the future are practically endless; maybe it’s the overwhelming amount of time I spend on a TV set, working in a fictional world; or maybe it’s the amount of time spend procrastinating homework…but whatever it is, I have never been as much of a dreamer as I am now- second semester, senior year. Recently, I have found myself spacing out for long periods of time, daydreaming about my future. Some of these dreams are much more realistic than others. And sometimes I snap out of the dreams more excited for the future, and sometimes I end up more disappointed that the dreams are not real life. The cool thing about these day dreams is that none of them are impossible; like I don’t sprout a third arm or gain the ability to fly in any of them. So who knows, maybe with enough determination, hard work, and luck, some of these day dreams can become a reality? Now how exciting is that!?

“I am a dreamer. Take me higher. Open the sky up, start a fire. I believe, even if it's just a dream.”
-Bethany Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment